Since the Eucharist is commonly called "Bread of Angels," one may assume
that it is theirs to take. I find this discussion interesting but somehow it
puts me in mind of the question concerning how many angels can dance on the
head of a pin. If this is a serious query, one may assume that anyone may
take/steal a consecrated host for a good cause. And one may assume angels
have/had good reasons for doing so. Perhaps I'm wrongheaded but I'd
take/steal a host (Viaticum) for a dying person if no one more appropriate
were available in a New York second. If this is a tongue-in-cheek example of
quippery, forgive my denseness.
MG

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]