Hello

Can I just try to pick people's brains about what they are calling the
materials used to support the RaW campaign on their own computer systems (ie
Howes sets, TRA material due out next year etc)

Poor/ reluctant readers are clearly non starters, but we would like to try
to find something less vague than First Choice if possible.  ANy ideas
gratefully received

Helen McNabb
Vale of Glamorgan Libraries

www.mimesweeper.com