http://www.forschungsstelle-osteuropa.de/con/images/stories/pdf/kultura/kultura_1_EN.pdf

From: "Publikationsreferat (Matthias Neumann)"

the Research Centre for East European Studies in Bremen has launched
_kultura_, a new monthly Internet review dealing with current events and
trends in Russian culture.

Every issue typically features two analytical articles and a few shorter
pieces on related topics, as well as illustrations. The newsletter is
distributed in PDF-format. Topics in the second issue are urban youth
cultures and changing values in Russia; topics in the first issue are new
spaces for intellectual and cultural discussion (Moscow clubs, the Russian
Internet), this issue is available for download from the website of the
Research Centre for East European Studies (direct link for the English
edition):

kultura is published in two editions, a German- and an English-language
edition. We would be very pleased if you would subscribe to one (or both)
editions of kultura. In order to subscribe free of charge, please send an
e-mail to: [log in to unmask] with the subject line
"kultura" and the desired language.

If you like kultura, we would very much appreciate it if you could pass on
this information, and/or an issue of kultura, to interested persons and
institutions; we believe that kultura is especially interesting and useful
for students (we would like to repeat that a subscription to kultura is
entirely free of charge).

Best regards

The editorial team of kultura
Hartmute Trepper, Isabelle de Keghel, Matthias Neumann

Publikationsreferat / Publications Dept.
Forschungsstelle Osteuropa /Research Centre for East European Studies
Klagenfurter Str. 3
D-28359 Bremen
Germany

Internet: http://www.forschungsstelle-osteuropa.de