And I shall be spending Christmas eve alone in the back of my land rover,
because that is what I want to do.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7138/christmas.htm

And those who don't celebrate Christmas, just celebrate being alive and what
you are.

Larry

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]

Archives and tools are located at: