Excepting that Wind and Solar power systems presently
in utilised depend for their entire physical existence
upon significant raw material/Resource usage,
production and transport methods, and the oil etc
industries, thus simultaneously supporting certain
industries and adding to them, and looking not very
appealing, and keeping people in a
detached-from-Nature mindset which keeps people at
machines/gadgets etc, and affecting local ecostystems,
and, in the numbers required to provide sufficient
energy, the Resource usage/Eyesore etc factors/Costs
per person are significant.

As always, best position to take = Simplicity =
Reduced Demand = Makes people's lives and all of the
Environment Happier, Healthier, and better in all REAL
respects simultaneously, and costs the least !!

As said previously, there's only ONE correct way. All
others, well meaning or not, have implications,
Consequences, whether thought about, even known about,
cared about, or not. Supporting widely-held beliefs is
not always the correct answer - there's much that is
"bigger" than us Humans ! (Just take the Time of year
and its significance as one example !)

What goes around comes around !!

Best Wishes Everyone and Jim particularly !,

Chris. M.