From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Rebekah Pratt
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 6:22 PM
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] A Note on Netiquette

Dear All,

We do not wish to censor discussion. However our list is not immune to
outside surveillance and interference. When swear words are used in
emails to the list it is automatically detected by JISCMAIL software,
which  is beyond the control of the list moderators (Rebekah and David
F).  These controls are in place to help reduce the amount of spam
distributed via lists.

Please bear in mind that using swear words in your emails, or replying
or forwarding message containing such words may  trigger the webshield
and messages may be intercepted.  We would hate to loose important
contributions to this interesting debate on this basis.  We are sure
you will all be able to find equally effective alternatives for
contributing your perspective and continuing this fascinating
discussion in lively yet respectful ways.

Best wishes,

Rebekah and David

For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

sorry for delay  - just composing a response to the postings of Mark and David S

below looks good - ta

David Fryer
Community Psychology Group
University of Stirling