hello

I was trying to use the unaliasing propogate function today, and it doesn't
seem to work. I select a bunch of peaks in a strip, unalias one of them to
the correct ppm, then right click on that peak and select unaliasing
propogate. I get a message asking if I really want to do that, and giving
the position of that peak (correctly). I select ok, it then goes right ahead
and changes the aliasing of the peak I unaliased back to 0 without changing
any of the other peaks at all. Has anyone else got this to work? Am I doing
something wrong?

Also I have recently been finding that analysis gradually uses up more and
more memory in the course of a day to the point where it starts eating into
the swap and getting really slow. I don't remember this being the case
before so I was wondering is this normal behaviour, and is there anything I
can do about it other than quit and restart?

thanks,

simon