Hi Gavin

Interesting subject you are doing. I'd like to put you in  touch with a friend, a psychologist who is also a Buddhist practitioner, and is  currently doing cognitive work like stress and anger management at a hospital.  His dissertation tested the reactions of subjects to psychic healing and showed  very clearly that it helped if and when they believed in it, but made them feel  worse or more stressed when they disbelieved in it. But he is not on  email,  and I don't have yours.

Catriona

Thank you for the offer, I would indeed like to speak to your friend at some point -- though right now I have a lot on my plate. So for now I'll just watch and comment from time to time, and possibly revisit this when I could employ such a contact more constructively.

-'Lephty