Greetings all.

I'm a lawyer with an interest in astrology.  I did the MA at Bath Spa a couple of years ago and I researched historical persecution of astrologers and contemporary discrimination against them for their epistemological sins - outsider and exclusion issues.

Now I'm at Bristol at UWE doing a PhD in the law department following on from that - human rights issues replacing the conscious prosecution and regulation of a dissenting worldview.

Looking forward to interesting exchanges and discussions, and maybe meetings, presentations and conferences?

Very best wishes,

Jane.