Yes, Janet, this was my observation, which is what piqued my curiosity. He
claims, though, that it actually exists and is not just a work of fiction,
but all searches lead back to Coehlo.  I am coming to the belief that it is
indeed a fictional order. If it weren't, this would be the group to ask.

Best,
Amy