Steve Said -

Awkward list to reply to this isn't it, on digest mode
at least?

Yes, agreed, it is not the most user friendly thing. A few of us have
been in discussion about this very thing - when I say a few of us I mean
that in my techno illiterate way have been saying can you really do this
kind of stuff with discussion lists?, and nodding while everyone else
does the work and has the skills - and we might be going over to a forum
type list, separate from Jiscmail, in the future. Watch this space.

Dave

NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used
cars online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/

This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses
and any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus software has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software