Thanks for re-establishing this list, Dave. It was definitely missed.

My name is Caelum Rainieri - at least, my published name. I write about Mesoamerican myth, magic and religion, particularly the last great civilization of the Aztec empire. Professionally, I'm a technical writer and instructional designer for Microsoft.

I'm looking forward to many stimulating discussions, sans the few folks who couldn't resist creating problems the last time around.

Caelum

www.nahualli.com

Yahoo! Shopping