Dave Green wrote:

Oh yes, I think that being involved in the moderation of this list and the JSM means that Dave Evans my myself tend to get confused. If there is any doubt he's the good looking one of the two who actually makes sense.

Dave E wrote:

pah! think of us instead as the one who *is* a major JSM editor and moderator here and who makes sense (Dr Green) and the one who *was* mod here and *was* the main JSM admin editor, and asks dumb-ass questions (Me)

If in doubt when reading our postings, i don't really 'speak' sociology, Dave G does

d! ave e