A R W Forrest <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"I feel a bit out of my depth with all the anthropologists signing up here"

(snipped)

please don't be, one of the delights of the previous e-list was the sheer variery of disciplinary perspective that came to participate. Everyone bar a very few brought value to the list, and everyone bar a very few took away things of value from others. I hope we can have that factor happening here soon, it was truly brilliant

Dave E

(allegedly an historian, but probably too mixed-discipline to be easily pigeonholed, or indeed easily employed!)