I tend to loose touch with forums, at least the web based ones that I subscribe
too, because we have a very slow internet at work and moving between links
takes a lot of time. If there are many threads to follow, its only possible to
catch up in the evening, by which time the moment has been lost. A forum with
an RSS feed might be possible? For me, I'm very happy with this list.
Tim