In the summer I put out the following message and thanks to Derby City,
Devon, Gkloucestershire, Gwynedd and Blackburn who responded.  If anyone
else out there has learning centres which they hire out I'd be most
grateful to know the charges you make.  I'm still happy to post a
synopsis.

Due to some successful funding bids we have managed to equip a range of
Learning & Training Centres in our libraries.  Each has an interactive
whiteboard, data projector and a series of computers equipped with MS
Office and internet capability.

We now need to work on a pricing policy for use of the facilities by
community groups, businesses and training agencies.  I would be really
grateful to hear from anyone who has similar facitilies for hire about
what charges you make so that we can benchmark appropriately.  I will post
a synopsis from the results.