Dear Megan
		At the moment I'm thinking about Universities but if I can't
find any that are:-
a) suitable and
b) within reasonable travelling distance of Oxford!

Then I may have to revise my thoughts. I want to compare two - or possibly
three - reasonably similar institutions (e.g. age/size/type/student
intakes/research profiles) with opposite approaches ideally.

Laurence