From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Liz HALL
Sent: 14 November 2005 12:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] Sites for eLearning strategy/effects research

Hello Laurence

I'm doing an MSc in eLearning too at Huddersfield, I'm only in my first year
but it's very interesting and over the weekend I critiques Gilly Salmon's
Keynote Presentation about the future of online Learning.
http://www.atimod.com/research/presentations/Eurocall.doc In this document
she describes different positions on elearning as different planets. You've
probably come across it already.. what planet are you on?

All the best

Liz

  _____