From: Therapeutic Communities on behalf of Stewaer Dickson
Sent: Fri 11/18/2005 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cul De Sac House

Hi it was published in The International Journal of Therapeutic Communities
I think it was 1986 I did a second one at that time on HIV/Aids in
Theraputic Communities. yes it is a typ[o can you change
Stewart Dickson
Team Manager
Criminal Justice Addictions Team

This e-mail may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender, deleting the e-mail afterwards. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the e-mail's author and do not necessarily represent those of Aberdeenshire Council.
www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk

The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.