Dear all,

I visited the discussion room earlier, just to have a practice, it was empty, so I had a little chat to myself, and I was fine and discovered how to send a message! However, when I went back to the discussion room to “check out” how I am doing (it has been a tough week), my original message (chat) had disappeared. Can anybody let me know if I did something technically wrong, or are you supposed to save the messages somehow? Or is it that I was not happy with the talk with myself? And perhaps do not wish to continue to speak to myself? I a little confused again……

Anthony Slater.

Director, Phoenix Haga.

President, E.F.T.C.

Folkenborgveien 198,