Hi,

I've been trying to figure out how to use the "chat room," without much
success. I was thinking that perhaps I could encourage some of our community
members to have a go. As you will guess, I'm at the lower subterranean level
when it comes to this sort of thing.

a)       Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

b)       If they want to have a try, will someone "chat" with them?

c)       I'm not too sure how confident they would be about writing in
English.

Anthony Slater,

Director: Phoenix Haga.

President: European Federation of Therapeutic Communities.

c/o Phoenix Haga, N - 1850 Mysen, Norway.

Tel:  + 47 69 89 82 50.

Fax: + 47 69 89 82 51.

e-post: [log in to unmask]

http://www.phoenixhouse.no