________________________________

	From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of brian davies
	Sent: 07 November 2005 11:05
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: FW: New CA rpms - version 1.00

	Hi, tried this but the rpms do not seem to have been updated..
	using apt
	Example is that rpm ca_UK* is still on 0.32-1 and not 1.0-1.
	Now sinc ei have had problems with my lcg-ca setup before, i am
wondering if anyone else has seen this or if it is just me.
	thanks
	brian