On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Steve Fisher wrote:

> [...]

    gabor.brunel.ac.uk not in GOC db.

There's a logical(*) reason for that - gabor's not really a MON box and
it's certainly not part of our Grid resource/site (BITLab-LCG). I can't
think of another way to generate such an ACL in an automated fashion, so
I'll add it, but I'm wary of making it look like it's somewhere in the
tree of responsibility implied by the contact list at the bottom of the
page - it isn't.

Henry

* for my usual values of logical, anyway.

--
Dr. Henry Nebrensky                     [log in to unmask]
                             http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~eesrjjn