From: [log in to unmask] on behalf of William
Howes
Sent: Sat 12/11/2005 18:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UPDATE: Lifewriting Annual 2006 (1/15/06;
journal issue)

Lifewriting Annual seeks critical and scholarly essays
on lifewriting
in
all its forms -- biography, autobiography, memoir,
journals, diaries,
and
works in other media. We are particularly interested
in articles
describing
and assessing scholarly resources for biographical
writing, especially
collections of manuscripts and letters.  We welcome
hybrid essays
combining
one or more lifewriting genres, e.g., memoir and
biography, for a
section
called "Crossings." We are also looking for reviews of
recently
published
biographies, autobiographies, and other works of
lifewriting.
Submissions
may treat works in any language or period, but must be
written in
English.

Deadline for 2006 issue:  January 15, 2006.

All submissions should follow the Chicago Manual of
Style 15th ed.
(author/date format).  Articles should be from 7,500
to 15,000 words.
Reviews should be around 2500 words. Submissions
should be in Microsoft
Word. Email submissions as an attachment to
[log in to unmask] or send hard
copy
and disk to Thomas R. Smith, Editor, Lifewriting
Annual, Department of
English, Penn State Abington, 1600 Woodland Road,
Abington, PA 19001.
Inquiries are welcome by email or phone at 215
881-7543.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/t/r/trs8/Lifewriting%20Annual%20Information
.htm

Lifewriting Annual is published by AMS Press.

Dr.Thomas R. Smith
Department of English
Penn State Abington
1600 Woodland Road