Can anyone on either of the mining history list help with the query below ?

I am interested in getting in touch with anyone who may be able to help me
research and recover copies of any historical records on the Batopilas
Mining District in Chihuahua Mexico.

It has a long and storied history starting in 1632 and continuing until
shortly after the Mexican Revolution around 1912.

I am a geologist working in the Batopilas Mining District for the company
that now owns these same mining concessions: MAG Silver Corp. (MAG:TSX-V).

www.magsilver.com

MAG has an active exploration program in the district and researching old
documents is part of that effort.

I would greatly appreciate anyone of your experts help in this matter and
have a strong vested interest in recovering any old documents  in
particular annual reports or maps.

The two companies last working there were the Consolidated Batopilas Mining
Company and the Santo Domingo Silver Mining Company.

If any of you could contact me with suggestions of how to pursue this I
would greatly appreciate it. Putting me in touch with the right people
would be a great step forward.

With Kind Regards,

Carl A. Kuehn, Ph.D

Dr Peter Claughton,
Blaenpant Morfil, nr. Rosebush, Clynderwen, Pembrokeshire, Wales  SA66 7RE.

Tel. +44 (0)1437 532578; Fax. +44 (0)1437 532921; Mobile +44 (0)7831 427599

Hon. University Fellow
School of Historical, Political and Sociological Studies (Centre for South
Western Historical Studies)
University of Exeter
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Co-owner - mining-history e-mail discussion list.
See http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/mining-history/  for details.

Mining History Pages - http://www.exeter.ac.uk/~pfclaugh/mhinf/