From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Bob Eaves
Sent: 03 November 2005 14:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Related topic!

I don't think Jodie Foster is as grey and balding as I've gone!

Bob Eaves
Chief Librarian
Library Services
Sustainable Communities
Comhairle nan Eilean Siar

Western Isles Libraries
19 Cromwell Street
Stornoway
Isle of Lewis
HS1 2DA
Tel. 01851 708631
Fax. 01851 708676
www.cne-siar.gov.uk

immediately and then delete from your system.
This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiad iddo yn gyfrinachol ac fe'i bwriedir ar gyfer y sawl a enwir arno yn unig. Gall gynnwys gwybodaeth freintiedig. Os yw wedi eich cyrraedd trwy gamgymeriad ni ellwch ei gopio, ei ddosbarthu na'i ddangos i unrhyw un arall a dylech gysylltu a'r anfonwr ar unwaith.
Mae unrhyw gynnwys nad yw'n ymwneud a busnes swyddogol y corff sy'n anfon yr e-bost yn bersonol i'r awdur.
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the named recipient only. The content may contain privileged information. If it has reached you by mistake, you should not copy, distribute or show the content to anyone but should contact the sender at once.
Any content that is not pertinent to the official business of the organisation is personal to the author.
Arbedwch bapur, ynni ac arian - Peidiwch argraffu'r neges yma oni bai ei bod yn hollol angenrheidiol.
Save paper, energy and money - Do not print this message unless it is absolutely necessary.