What does a librarian look like? Are we all the same?

-----Original Message-----
From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alyson Hogarth
Sent: 03 November 2005 14:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Related topic!

The fact that neither Trinny and Susannah seems to have a clear idea of what a librarian looks like suggests a  wider literacy problem. We still have work to do it seems, Alyson Hogarth.

Frances Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on
03/11/2005 14:37:56

Please respond to Frances Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    "lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries"