Dear All,

Ours is in our Internet Access policy.  We first published this on our web
pages in 2002, and it has proven very easy for everyone for referring to.
http://www.rbwm.gov.uk/public/0402_libs_internet-access-policy_v1-1_38.pdf

Briefly, we only have one very low level of filtering for Internet Access,
that is accessible to anyone once they are 15 or over.  12-14 year olds can
also have direct access to the same once their parents have come in and
signed a permission form.  11 year olds and under have to be with a parent
to access the Internet which is done on the parents card.

For general information, catalogue, homework and internet safety info, we
also provide a small fixed number of ring fenced websites like BBC,
subscription databases (adult and junior), etc

Andrew Lewis
e-Services Officer
Library and Information Services
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead