From: HOWARD, Bruce [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 4:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HER Content & Computing questionnaire - closing date for responses Wednesday 30th November

Dear All

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far to the HER Content & Computing questionnaire that I sent out at the end of October.  I have so far received (by a variety of means) 81 responses of which 42 are from Conservation Officers and 39 are from HERs.

I am very encouraged by the response to date, but realise that there are some gaps at the moment.  If you do have any questions about the questionnaire, please don't hesitate to contact me.  As mentioned this is an important piece of work which is feeding into the Heritage Protection Review.

I would be very pleased to receive any further completed questionnaires by the end of Wednesday 30 November.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Howard

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor (HER Liaison)

English Heritage

National Monuments Record

Kemble Drive

Swindon

SN2 2GZ

Tel: 01793 414880  Fax: 01793 414770

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Heritage Information Partnerships

HER Forum email list

Privileged/Confidential information and/or Copyright Material
may be contained in this email.  The information and Material
is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.

If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended addressee(s), you may not copy or
deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
email by mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Worcestershire County
Council.

Although this email and attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defects which might affect any computer or IT systems
into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by
Worcestershire County Council for any loss or damage arising in any
way from the receipt or use thereof.