JOB VACANCY
THE PRICE GUIDE COMPANY, LONDON

Editorial Assistant (Foreign Editions)

A book publishing company, specializing in antiques, seeks a friendly,
methodical and hard-working Editorial Assistant with fluent German to
work in its North London office.

The Price Guide Company has been established for four years and is
growing all the time. Due to our success, we have a vacancy for an
Editorial Assistant with strong written and spoken German skills.

Located between Angel and Old Street stations, the company is open plan
with a friendly, hardworking atmosphere where there will be plenty of
opportunity to train and develop interests. The role may involve some
travel within the UK and abroad.

This opportunity would suit a college or university graduate with
fluent German.

The role

An adaptable, enthusiastic and conscientious team-player with fluent
German is required to fulfil general editorial responsibilities,
including: translating, researching, writing and editing; typing
English and German captions; liaising with authors, antiques dealers
and auction houses and photographers; arranging and attending
photoshoots; assisting managers; general administrative duties.

The candidate must be willing to travel; must speak and write German
accurately; an interest in antiques or collecting would be
advantageous; editorial training will be given but experience in Quark,
Word and Excel would be an advantage.

Please email your C.V. and covering letter in English, by 23rd November
2005, to: