Hi Everyone

~~Apologies for cross-posting~~

Please forgive this perhaps being a bit off topic, but we wanted to offer
these to "family and friends" first.

We're having a bit of a clear out and have decided to rationalise our
collection of Dewey Decimal Classifications.  I seem to remember that there
have been a few requests for past eds of DDC, so I didn't want to just
throw these away.

Would anyone like any of the following, for free, you would just need to
cover post & packing or pick them up, perhaps at the HUG meeting here on
12th Dec?

1 x DDC 9th ed abridged. Forest Press, 1965
1 x DDC 10th ed abridged. Forest Press, 1971
1 x DDC 19th ed v. 1-3. Forest Press, 1979
2 x DDC 20th ed v. 1-4. Forest Press, 1989

best regards

jo
Jo Stroud
Llyfrgell = Library