  HI FOLKS HAPPY CHRISTMAS! PLEASE CIRCULATE WITHIN YOUR NETWORKS. THE STUFFS ON EBAY FOR 10 DAYS.
  lOVE JOHNNY
    Get a signed cd from one of the world's top disability arts performers. The cd has 20 of Johnny's best songs with over 80 minutes of disability arts music at its best. From the haunting "Ballad of Josie Evans" to the anthem of the US disability movement "Tear Down the Walls" from the inspirational "Pride" to the irreverent "Not Dead Yet" From the chaotic version of "Wheels on the Bus" to the wonderfull "Stong Woman" Johnny has assembled his life work under 3 headings of Anthems, Love songs and Folk / blues. Samples of this CD and more about JC can be found on his website at
   http://www.johnnycrescendo.com/page3.html
  The CD comes without a cover to keep the price down. Its the music that is important not the cover! Each CD will be personally signed by Johnny.
  list of songs
  ANTHEMS :- TEAR DOWN THE WALLS; CHOICES AND RIGHTS; PRIDE; I DON'T WANNABEE A WANNABEE; FIXED PENALTY NOTICE; NOT DEAD YET.
  LOVE SONGS:- WHEELCHAIR WALTZ; STRONG WOMAN; JASIA'S SONG; LESLIE; BOOM BOOM; LOVING YOU'S A MISSION.
  FOLK BLUES:- JOSIE; EASY MONEY; NOTTONGHAM '96 (WHEELS ON THE BUS); JOHNNY'S BLUES; HARD TIMES IN lONDON; I LOVE MY BODY; LIES.
  You can buy this now on ebay.

  GREAT XMAS GIFTS!
  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4797539418

are now located at: