This is the 'Group' that I lobbied and campaigned for years and actually
took 'direct-action' on numerous occassions against the DRC to get them to
'act' and be accountable to ND's.

This was my idea and I was the brains behind this group, but now I've been
'excluded' from it for by Bob Niven, Cheif Executive without any moral,
ethical and legal justifiable reasons and when I've approached and written
to Mr Niven, Mr Massie and other I've received no replies.

I know that Roy Webb, Chair, National Centre For Independent Living and
Adrian Whyatt, Co-Chair  DANDA are(have) taken my case up with Mr Niven and
Mr Massie and I am awaiting to hear from them.

What does it say when a disabled person, for being pro-active and political
and taken postive peaceful direct-action and and important questions to Mr
Niven and others at the DRC, about the discrimination and 'exclusion' of
ND's within Society, and as I said I'm the brains behind the 'Neurodiversity
Action Group', within the DRC, then I am 'excluded'.

This is 'disability discrimination', by the DRC. What messages is this given
out within Society!!

After I have heard from Adrian and Roy, then I will consider my next action,
which includes making a complaint to the Parliamentry Ombudsman, for
disability discrimination and  especially 'victimisation', under s55 DAA
1995, against the DRC.

MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
http://messenger.msn.co.uk

are now located at: