From: Dark/thanatourism research forum on behalf of Jac Liew
Sent: Wed 16/11/2005 21:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dark Tourism in Asia!

Dear All,

It has been a few weeks since I joined this forum. However, due to school
committments, I have been unable to leave a message till now.

As I am doing my dessertation topic based on Dark Tourism and focusing on
Asia, while looking through the forum and web-sites, I have realised that
there isn't much infomation on the area. Most of the'dark sites' that have
been identified etc. are based in the western countries. Hence, I am
wondering if there is a particular reason for this situation, and where
could it be possible for me to access such infomation?

If anyone could kindly direct me?

Thank you!

Jac

http://www.star.net.uk

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee unless specific authorisation has been given by the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.
http://www.star.net.uk