Hi all

>Or to rephrase this, I
>wonder if the professor is correct to conclude that
>'bodily injury' is what people's interest in CSi and
>other related shows is about? Perhaps the interest
>actually lies in the reconstruction process?

but we DO have a fascination with injury and accident, even here in polite old England, folks will slow right down to look at a road accident. "Isn't it awful" they say but still got to look.
Perhaps its a perverse joy in being so glad it didn't happen to "me".
This is what fascinates me about the whole dark tourism thing, why would anyone want to see these things, or even the site of these things?? Is it just the "isn't it awful" but still got to look reflex, or something deeper and more fundamental to the human psyche?

wendy

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee unless specific authorisation has been given by the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.
http://www.star.net.uk