Oh the joy of being in college, all sites censored due to either violent or tasteless content! Have to look from home...
wendy

________________________________

From: Dark/thanatourism research forum on behalf of Theresa K Smalec
Sent: Wed 16/11/2005 03:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Miserable Affairs Museum in Thailand

Hi All,

I found an interesting resource tonight. It's the
first one below, a kind of 'gateway' into all sorts
of lurid genres.

The Miserable Affairs Museum in Thailand sounds
particularly interesting, though I can't read the
language in order to discover what sorts of
'affairs' they exhibit. A comment on the website
promoting this museum asks why there can't be any
venues like this near where the writer lives. I
wonder if there *are* museums in Britain or the U.S.
devoted to the aftermath of 'affairs' gone bad? We
have movies like FATAL ATTRACTION, but no museums of
which I am aware. Although I guess the doll house
crime scene reconstructions that were posted here a
few weeks ago are linked to the genre of domestic
monstrosity.

Dark and Gruesome Links:
http://asylumeclectica.com/gruesome/

Corpse Museum in Thailand
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/khaosan/

Siriraj Crime Museum:
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/khaosan/hanzai.html

Siriraj Surgery Museum:
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/khaosan/geka.html

Miserable Affairs Museum in Thailand:
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/khaosan/affair1.html

http://www.star.net.uk

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee unless specific authorisation has been given by the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.
http://www.star.net.uk