Hi Benjamin

I used to live in berlin for 3 months earlier this year.

Benjamin Fincham schrieb:
> I'm putting together a proposal to make a documentary film as part of a
> workshop
> at a film festival in Berlin next February. The film has to be a max of 5 mins
> long and must be completed within 3 days.
>
> One of my ideas is to do something on cycling - which would take the form of
> an
> interview with a cyclist and footage (either 'live' or reconstructed) of a
> journey across the city.
>
> Do you know any cyclists or cycling groups based in Berlin? Or - could you put
> me in contact with someone who would know?

There is a group of cyclists of which I know a few persons..
http://www.hpv.org/scene/berlin/

Then, I could recommend to contact http://www.velokonzept.de , which is a
company doing all sorts of activities for Marketing, qualification, etc..
They have contacts to the german cycling industry and so on.  They also organise
the bikebrainpool which tries to promote cycling a lot.

I think they will probably be the best contact you can get there.

Then of course there's VeloTaxis, CycleMessengers,
and a blind persons tandem group which would be worth documenting! (I used to
cycle with them a few times.)

Let your friend know, he's welcome to ask me for further info..

eric poscher.

Ahh! There's the link to my PedalWiki, which is in german language..
--
|  eric.poscher   |              PedalWiki: http://wiki.hpv.at/             |