I forgot that we can't send attachments, and tried to send the syllabus of
Alon's recent course on cycling. If anyone's interested in seeing it
(basically an intensive 4 week course that approaches cycling via an
emphasis on local bike politics, and cycling's political relevance), I (or
Alon?!) can forward it to them individually.

Dave