Dear All

Could anybody help my friend. (see below)

Many thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

I'm putting together a proposal to make a documentary film as part of a
workshop
at a film festival in Berlin next February. The film has to be a max of 5 mins
long and must be completed within 3 days.

One of my ideas is to do something on cycling - which would take the form of
an
interview with a cyclist and footage (either 'live' or reconstructed) of a
journey across the city.

Do you know any cyclists or cycling groups based in Berlin? Or - could you put
me in contact with someone who would know?

Thanks,
Bambo