>From: "Dave Horton"

[snip]

> I forgot that we can't send attachments, and tried to send the
syllabus of
> Alon's recent course on cycling. If anyone's interested in seeing
it
> (basically an intensive 4 week course that approaches cycling via
an
> emphasis on local bike politics, and cycling's political
relevance), I (or
> Alon?!) can forward it to them individually.

[snip]

Could you send me a copy as well please.

It's not done, I know, to tack on qualifications to one's name in
internet messages, but, given the subject, I thought I would add a
few this time, just for amusement's sake.

I must say that, having tried it, I would say there are better ways
of approaching cycling than "via an emphasis on local bike politics",
I suppose it does set up some interesting socio-political
experiments, though.

The bike ride was nice - Russell Square to the Houses of Parliament,
and they gave me a free breakfast.

Jeremy Parker
Borough Coordinator, Barnet branch London Cycling Campaign
Barnet Right-to-Ride rep' Cyclists Touring Club
former board member, Washington Area Bicyclist Assoc., Washington DC
assistant marshal, 2005 Bike Week ride of the Parliamentary Cycling
Group
reviver of the annual Mayor's Charity Bike Ride, Barnet