Dear All,

Tried to send this yesterday - apologies if it has arrived twice, JISCMAIL not so user-friendly with me these days!!!!  I may be coing crazy, but it seems I can't get a LISTSERVE password without first having a LISTSERVE password.  Nevermind...

--------------------

Jane,

Check this link for just what you need.

http://www.ukmapcentre.com/acatalog/Postcode_Maps.html

In particular, this section:

City Centre Postcode Map - Street Level

Covering Major Cities throughout the UK, each map gives detailed street level map information, including street names using A-Z 1:19,000 data as the map base,

- Postcode Sector boundaries
- A-Z Street level data
- Map size - 1228mm x 880mm
- Coverage of all major UK cities
- Laminated finish for durability

Price:   £30.00

--------------------------------------

I bought a post code map from GEOPLAN from their own web site at:

http://www.geoplan.com/Products/ProductDetail.asp?cat=900&page=901&Pid=GEAMAD0022

Regards and good luck
Steven

Steven Boyne  [log in to unmask]