Interesting turn of phrase 'Euroamerican or Afroamerican'.

Presumably the term 'native american' is now replaced by
'Americoamerican'?  And, by implication, groups of the latter ethnic
origin (whatever they are supposed to be called these days) are excluded
from academic study in the advertised post?

Luckily in the UK we have the word 'bonkers'.

Paul

Paul Belford
Senior Archaeologist
Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust

Tel +44 (0)1952 435 945
Fax +44 (0)1952 435 937

Ironbridge Archaeology is the archaeology unit of the Ironbridge Gorge
Museum Trust.

Website...
http://www.ironbridge.org.uk/d_archaeology.asp

The latest news is on our blog...