Hi all,

a quick question about values obtained by SNIFFER. I have to sign this
report off by the end of the day, it was supposed to all be stright
forward!

I am simply checking through a validation report for a site we are pretty
happy with. However, they derived guideline values for copper and zinc
from SNIFFER - and the values are 129387 mg/kg for copper, and 649566
mg/kg for Zinc!! Surely something went wrong in their calculations there?
Or would the fact that the site is residential without plant uptake just
create really high values becuase there is less of an exposure?

Any help gratefully received....

Jessica Lenham
Waverley Borough Council