From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List on behalf of Penny Priest
Sent: Wed 30/11/2005 20:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] On the subject of conferences...

I wonder, out of the 5 (?) UK Critical and Community Psychology conferences,
how many of the total number of organisers have been clinical psychologists?
I was involved organising the 3rd conference in Birmingham which was
organised, with the exception of one counselling psychologist, by clinical
psychologists, all belonging to the West Mids Critical and Community
Psychology Interest Group.