Excellent, it's you and Gillian that deserve the thanks.
Cheers
Bob Diamond

-----Original Message-----
From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Franks, Wendy -
Clinical Psychologist
Sent: 28 October 2005 17:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BPS consultation response

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say thank you all so much for your enthusiasm &
encouragement in sorting out a response to the BPS consultation on the
Draft
Code Of Ethics & Conduct. I have sent it off now, and am very pleased to
say
that nearly 40 people have added their names to the letter.

Best wishes to all,

Wendy

 Wendy Franks
 Clinical Psychologist
 Primary Care & Psychological Services
 Norfolk & Waveney Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
 Northgate Resource Centre
 Northgate Hospital
 Great Yarmouth
 NR30 1BU

 Tel: (01493) 337715

> The contents of this email are not necessarily the policy or, opinion
or
> representative of any policy or opinion of Norfolk and Waveney Mental
> Health Partnership NHS Trust or any person employed by it. This
> transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s) and is
> confidential in nature. If received in error, please return it to the
> sender and destroy any copies immediately.
>
> Please note that all email traffic is monitored by the Trust in
accordance
> with NHS regulations.

For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator at