> > Could you please post it on the list. I can't run Analysis, so I cant
> > use the upgrade functionality...
>
> You can always back up the upgrade by copying the saved old version of the
> file (.py__old extension) back in place and deleting the compiled (.pyc &
> .pyo extension) versions.

Also, if you want to do an upgrade without loading Analysis you can run
the upgrade popup separately.

Where $CCPN_HOME is the installation directory on your Python path, type:

  python -i $CCPN_HOME/python/ccpnmr/update/UpdatePopup.py

Enjoy.

Tim

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766022 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------