-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Urgent: Call for completion of Entrepreneurship in the Creative Industries Project Survey
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:54:21 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Adcltsn <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Catherine Speight <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Reference Group Member,

You will remember from the last meeting of the Reference Group meeting
that we urgently needed your assistance in either completing or
encouraging colleagues to complete our on-line questionnaire for the
Entrepreneurship in the Creative Industries project.

We have amended the accompanying papers and the content and
organisation of the questionnaire following comments. We have also
sought to reassure colleagues that the questionnaire is not aimed at
rank ordering or evaluating individual Institutions offerings, rather
it is to ascertain the depth, distribution and type of entrepreneurship
education in our subjects. We also realise that academics are
constantly battered by requests to complete paper work but we believe
that this is an opportunity to to give colleagues a voice in forming
the agenda for the future.

Despite this responses remain low and barely half a dozen reference
group members  have responded personally. It may be that you have
passed the request on to a colleague and they have responded. If this
is the case, could you please send the name of the person to the SC so
that we can see if they have completed the survey or contact them
directly.

If you have not responded yourself or asked a colleague, can I please
urge you again to do so. This is a an extremely important study for the
Subject Centre and we were awarded the project based on our ability to
network with teaching colleagues in the ADM subjects.

I have attached the flier in case earlier versions have been lost.

Kind regards

David Clews
ADM-HEA Subject Centre Manager
University of Brighton