As you may know, The Technology Source, an electronic journal with the same focus as Innovate, was published first on the Microsoft Web site (1997-1998), then on a UNC-Chapel Hill server (1998-2001), and finally on a Michigan Virtual University server (2001-2003). It was archived on the MVU server through March 2004, when it was removed from the Internet. However, through funding obtained from the UNC-CH School of Public Health Executive Master's Programs in Health Policy and Administration, it is now archived on UNC's ibiblio server at http://www.technologysource.org/ and available to the Internet community as a public service.

I am delighted to announce that we have now integrated all articles published in The Technology Source in the "read related" function of Innovate, thereby enhancing the value of Innovate articles to the educational community. As with all programming efforts, there are sometimes bugs. We think that we have caught all of them, but if we haven't, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jim
----
James L. Morrison
Editor-in-Chief, Innovate
http://www.innovateonline.info
Professor Emeritus of Educational Leadership
UNC-Chapel Hill
http://horizon.unc.edu