hello

when trying to generate distance constraints from a doubly filtered noesy
(shows only unlabelled atoms, consequently only 41 peaks) I get the
following error:

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1345, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File
"/home/simon/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/CalcDistConstraintsPopup.py",
line 571, in calculateConstraints
    minMerit=minMerit)
  File
"/home/simon/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/ConstraintBasic.py",
line 589, in makeDistConstraints
    if isResidueInRange(residue, residueRanges, peakDim.dataDimRef.dataDim):
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'residue' referenced before assignment

The only unusual thing is that the peaks relate to a modified amino acid
'SXH', which I imported the structure of using format converter. I have
tried changing the residue range settings but always get the same problem.
I am using the latest most up to date version of analysis.

cheers,

simon