The V&A will have prints of Wallace and Muir.
You can check out both images and purchase prices on the website:
http://www.vam.ac.uk/resources/index.html
Best wishes
Juliette

>>> [log in to unmask] 24/10/2005 11:20:41 >>>
Dear Group,

We have a new administration building at Chester Zoo with three very
smart
meeting/presentation rooms. We have named the rooms Darwin, Wallace
and
Muir.

I am now trying to source some illustrations/prints etc., that we can
have
framed (one for each room)- images that reflect the contributions
these
three men have made to conservation. Does anyone have any ideas where I
can
locate limited edition prints etc., that would symbolise the work of
there
three men, either portraits, maps, painting of ships, poster of early
National Park mentioning Muir?

Regards,

Maggie Esson

Education Programmes Manager

Chester Zoo

Upton

Chester CH2 1JL

m.esson:chesterzoo.org

Diane Arbus Revelations
Supported by The Bank of New York
13 October 2005  – 15 January 2006 at V&A South Kensington
Book now on 0870 906 3883 or www.vam.ac.uk

On Your Marks!
21 May – 30 October 2005 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Hirschfeld’s Brits on Broadway
22 June – 30 October 2005 at V&A Theatre Museum
Admission free

Keep in touch – visit www.vam.ac.uk and sign up for our regular e-newsletter

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only for the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone on 020 7942 2353.
This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl -www.blackspider.com